SO SATIN SO NUDE

Wednesday, January 17, 2018


Happy New Year loves. I been MIA, but now am back. I had some amazing life changing events occur in my life. I am a married woman, with a handsome son that I had last October. He is three months old and his the center of our universe. I am a first time mom and I am loving the experience so far. Like any new mom, things can get a bit overwhelming at times, but with the help of my supportive husband and family everything is going well so far. I am not going to lie, I miss sleep, sleep deprivation is so REAL as a mom. I can no longer get a complete eight hours of sleep. I use to be such a deep sleeper, but not anymore lol. With that being said, I wish you all a wonderful new year with tremendous blessings to you and your family.

Okay, okay, okay back to this BOMB outfit, So Satin So Nude. I wanted to do a monochrome look with the color nude. I purchased the satin jacket, the bodysuit, and satin pants from no other than Misguided (current favorite site). The shoes I had for several years. Of course, the shoes are from ASOS (another favorite site). The glasses are from TJMAxx.







The pictures were taken in Alexandria, Virginia. The articheture was pretty amazing out there. The colors went perfect with my outfit. 



Outfit Details:
Top, Jacket, and  Pants: Missguided
Shoes: Asos
Glasses: TJMaxx

Photos by  Carlton Hart

Yours in style,

Mari

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *