PUFFER COAT

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hello Stylish Friends!! Hope the new year is treating you well so far. As for me, it’s been great. I am enjoying motherhood. My husband and I are loving being parents. It’s such an amazing experience and we are grateful to God for this blessing.

Now back to style, my friends. Today’s look was inspired by my husbands’s Timberland puffer coat. He barely wears it, so I thought to myself that coat would be a great prop for my shoot and you definitely will be seeing me rock it again. It’s so comfortable and warm. It’s perfect for the winter that we been experiencing in the DC, MD, and VA area lately. The shoot took place in Sterling, VA by my brother in law AJay. Check out his Instagram page @1924images. His such a DOPE a&$ photographer, very creative I tell you.

Enough about AJay lol. Let’s get to the outfit details. The grey turtle neck I purchased from Kohl’s about two years ago. The brand is call Cuddl Dubs, such a cute name don’t you think. The crop top from ASOS, American Eagle outfitters  joggers from TJmaxx. Let me tell you about these cuffed joggers and how soft and comfy they are. I’m all about comfort fashion now. Those  are the deets my stylish friends and until next look.



















Outfit Details
Coat: Timberland
Crop Top: Asos
Turtle Neck: Kohls
Cuffed Joggers: TJMaxx
Shoes: Topshop

Photos by AJay

Yours in Style,

Mari





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *