MAXI DRESS DURING THE WINTER WEATHER

Tuesday, January 31, 2017



Hello Fashion Friends!! Today's look is how to rock your summer maxi dress during the winter weather. The dress I am wearing in the photos, I purchased last winter for under $20. I bought it at Macy's in Columbia mall and it was on clearance sale. I love a good sale, especially this dress. The brand is call Bar III. As soon asI saw the dress, I knew I had to have it in my closet. I didn't wear it last summer but plan on wearing it this summer. I decided to wear it during the winter weather by laying it with a black ASOS turtle neck  crop top under it to give it the winter look. It worked out perfect, more than how I imaged it would look.

I am a sucker for maxi dresses. I own a lot lol. This maxi dress is now one of my top favorites. I get the chance to wear it during two seasons., summer and fall. It can be worn with different tops underneath it. You don't necessarily have to wear it with a turtle neck, I just love a good ol turtle neck lol.


The look was complete once I had my Calvin Klein sandals and my Italian leather bag borrowed from my mother's closet lol. The colors looked magnificent paired with the sunnies. The color scheme was beyond perfect. I will be rocking this dress again but definitely during the summer time in the beach somewhere in Sierra Leone my hometown.










Outfit Details
Dress: Macys
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Glasses: Ross
Bag: TJMAXX


Photos by Carlton Hart

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *