FLORAL RUFFLE FLARES

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hello Fashion Friends!! Happy new month. Wishing you many continuous blessings throughout the year. Today’s look is a Valentine’s  day/70s/Spring time inspired look. I know that’s a heck of inspirations lol. I am  rocking a Missguided floral ruffle flares with a floral trim lace up bodysuit. These flare pants are so much  fun to wear and you definitely need the right type of attitude to rock it. This look reminds me of the 70s with the exaggerated flared pants. It also reminds me of spring time because of the florals. The color red is for love and this is “the month of love.” I wish you all an enjoyable Valentine’s Day. Remember to always celebrate your significant other throughout the year not just on Valentine’s Day. I sure do!!! I love my husband.

The shoot took place at two locations. The first was at Food Lion and yes I said FOOD LION lol. My vision was to have this shoot outside at a farmers market, but the way the weather was setup on the day we shot that wasn’t happening. I also took a few at the parking lot and a few at a trail. I shot with AJ and don’t forget to check him out on IG @1924images to book your next shoot.  In the meantime enjoy the photos and leave some comments on how much you love my style lol. Until next time fashion friends. Love you all.






















Outfit Details
Blouse and Pants: Missguided
Shoes: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Fossil
Coat: Gift
Bag: Coach

Photos by AJay

Yours in Style,

Mari

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *