SECOND EID CELEBRATION

Monday, September 12, 2016






EID AL-ADHA known in English as "Feast of the sacrifice," was amazing this year. I had just returned from New York Fashion and I was ready for Monday to come.  My favorite occasion that I always look forward to is the Muslim holiday EID. For my non-Muslim followers, I will give you some details about EID AL ADHA. It is the second EID we celebrate throughout the year. The first Eid is call EID AL- FITR. It takes place on the 10th day during Hajj, the Islamic pilgrimage to mecca.



This day is very dear to my heart because I get to spend intimate moments with family and friends. I also get to spend some time with my dear Muslim brothers and sisters. Let's not forget we get to wear our best clothes when going to the mosque for the prayer. My other favorite part lol, I get to play dress up. This year I wore a multi-color kaftan, gifted to me by my mother. I paired it with my nude Sam Edelman shoes and accessories from my mother’s closet lol.


Yours in Style,

Mari


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *