LONG DENIM VEST

Tuesday, March 08, 2016












Hello Stylish Friends!! It feels like spring today in Maryland. According to the forecast, it supposed to reach up to 75 degrees. I am not complaining. I am looking forward to spring and summer. I hope the weather in your area is as beautiful, as the one I am experiencing in the east coast. My look for this week, was an inspiration for the love of wearing denim. I paired my denim shirt, which I layered with my denim vest along with black tights (this is a must have item, in my opinion) and one of my favorite items to wear during winter over the knee boots. The long denim vest was a purchase I made while I was in New Mexico for work. I hope you all have an amazing week. 

Photos by Carlton Hart


Outfit Details
Shirt: TJMAXX
Vest: Wetseal
Tights: Target
Shoes: Bakers
Bag:Vintage
Sunglasses: Rue21


Yours in Style,

Mari




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *