BLACK OUT

Friday, March 11, 2016















Hello Fashion Friends!! I have been wearing A LOT of black outfits lately. I used to be against wearing too many black outfits, since I thought the color was just plain boring. That concept definitely changed this year. The way I been wearing my black outfits, I make sure that I rock it with a statement piece such as a necklace, blazer, or colorful shoes. For this look, I rocked it with my statement piece necklace I purchased from Rue21 and a dark brown blazer. I don’t own a lot of black clothes but the ones I do own, I make sure I rock them whenever I can. 

Photos by Jenny Beah

Outfit Details
Blazer: Vintage
Top: GoJane
Jeans: Ross
Shoes: Topshop
Bag:  From Guinea
Necklace: Rue21
Hat: Thrift Find

Yours in Style,

Mari

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this casual look ! By the way you stole my necklace lol just kidding I have the exact necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Lol great minds think alike 😘

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *