FUR VEST AND METALLIC BOOTIES

Thursday, February 25, 2016


Hello Fashion Friends!! The cold season can be frightful, but there is no need to sacrifice fashion once the temperature drops, as you can see from my look, I used my leopard fur vest as a statement piece and kept the rest of my look simple to compliment it. You definitely can be stylish during the winter. I wore a high waisted black jeans with my  Asos Crop top. I decided to pair the outfit with my silver metallic booties as a finishing touch. Oh yeah, I didn't forget my white sunglasses which I purchased from Rue 21 from my trip to Sante Fe, New Mexico for work.




When I put my outfits together, I have to make sure I have accessories for each and every outfit. I love accessories. I think I might be obsess lol. I believe as a fashion blogger you cannot have enough shoes, coats, and accessories. These items are a must.




Outfit Details
Sunglasses: Rue21
Vest: Vintage
Top: Asos
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Ross
Earrings: Kohls
Watch: Fossil
Photos by Carlton Hart

Yours in Style,

Mari

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your style doll. Well put together. Simple and chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style doll. Well put together. Simple and chic

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *