FUNKY BOHEMIAN VALENTINE'S DAY LOOK

Sunday, February 14, 2016




















Hello Stylish Friends!!! The weather is been extremely cold during this Valentine's Day weekend in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. Yesterday, I traveled to United States Botanic Gardens in Washington, DC to shoot my Valentine's Day look. I made sure I was dressed warm, as the weather was in the teens. I went for a fun and comfortable look. I wore my acrylic fur cardigan, with my vintage red tuxedo inspired dress and thigh high boots from Nordstrom. I'm pretty traditional. I like to do a pink or red for Valentine's Day. I decided to leave my hair in an Afro from last night's twist out by unraveling the twists and combing it out. I wore my bohemian flower headbands around my hair and on my forehead to give my look some edge.  My look was complete once I had on my super funky sunglasses I purchased from a local store call ViVi Trendsetter Boutique. Wishing you all lots of love during this Valentine's Day and for the rest of the year. Love should be celebrated 365 days, not just on this given day.


Outfit Details
Cardigan: Forever21
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Nordstrom
Bag: Thrift Find
Scarf: Gift (stuffed inside bag)
Sunglasses: ViVi Trendsetter Boutique

Photos By Morgan Davis

Yours in Style,


Mari

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *