MARI DO STYLE

Monday, September 14, 2015


Hello Fashion Friends!! I worked on photoshoot as a stylist. I was going for spring look for both looks, therefore I purchased a royal blue velvet jumper to use as my first look. I used a tie dye sleeveless cardigan with a midi skirt as a second look. The shoot took place in Columbia, right across from Columbia Mall. It was a family affair. My cousin Isata modeled, Assi and I did the styling. I styled the clothes and Assi did the hair.  The photographer was non other than Terry Card. Follow him on Instagram @TDCent. He was phenomenal to work with. He was professional and gave excellent directions during the shoot. I will definitely be working with him again in the near future.

Look 1
Outfit Details
Jumper: Topshop
Necklace and bracelets: From my closet




The team
Assi. Mari, and Isata

Styling the 2nd look
2nd Look
Outfit Details
Cardigan: Thrift Find
Belt: Gift
Bracelet: Flea Market
Earrings and Headband: Charlotte Russe





Velour


Yours in style,

Mari


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *