TRENCH COAT AND THIGH HIGH BOOTS

Saturday, January 23, 2016



Hello Fashion Friends!! I can't believe 2016 is already here. I hope you're enjoying it so far. I am obsess with trench coats and thigh high boots during the winter. The trench coat I decided to style during this shoot, I had over 6 years. I purchased it at Ross and this store happens to be one of my favorite places to shop at. I love to mix and match when I style my outfits. It's not about the price, it's how you style it. I decided to pair it with my sexy thigh high leather boots from Bakers. You can never go wrong with a trench coat and thigh high boots, especially during winter.












Outfit Details
Trench Coat: Ross
Boots: Bakers
Bag and Glasses: Vintage
Earrings: Kohls
Septum Ring: Ikishibui
Photos by Carlton Hart

Yours in Style,

Mari


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *