FASHION COLLABO

Wednesday, October 28, 2015



Hello Fashion Friends!! I'm a social butterfly and I love meeting new people. I had the opportunity to go to NYFW15 with Akinyi a Fashion Blogger (@Fitsonme) I met through Instagram. We also did a photo shoot together with photographer Carlton Hart (@Carltonhartimages). Carlton Hart is a friend of Akinyi and that is how the two of us got acquainted. I would love to collaborate with other fashionistas from the DC,MD,VA area. If you are interested feel free to send me an email. Check out the photos at the bottom, Fashion Collabo with Akinyi.








Outfit Details
Mari (Left)

Blazer: Marshalls
Slacks: TJMaxx
Top: Gojane
Shoes: Ross
Bag:Vintage
Glasses: H&M
Jewelry: Beauty Supply and Mom
Akinyi (Right)
Hat &Dress: H&M
Jacket: Forever 21

Shoes: JustFab

Yours in Style,

Mari

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *