NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2015

Friday, September 18, 2015


Hello Fashion Friends!! My dream finally came true when I finally had the opportunity to attend New York Fashion Week 2015. I arrived in New York on Friday September 11. Unfortunately, I  was unable to attend the first runway show 'Fashion By Norway' that a fellow blogger Fitsonme helped get me into . That evening I ended up dressing up in a print dress with black and neon pumps and went out to Manhattan with friends and relaxed at Penthouse at Dream. On Saturday evening, I attended the Oxford Fashion Studio All Black Tie Show which was magnificent. I wore an all black sequin dress with fringes and knee high black boot from Lust for life. On Sunday I attended the Essence Block Party briefly since I had to return back to Maryland; for the event I wore a long print skirt, nude pumps and a bohemian inspired top.  All photos were taken by photography extraordinaire Carlton Hart.

Outfit Details
Wore to Manhattan
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Old from Ross
Jewelry: Old from jewelry collection

Outfit Detail
Wore to OxfordFashion Show
Dress: Old from closet
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack brand Lust for Life
Jewelry: From jewelry collection 

Outfit Detail
Wore to Essence Block Party
Top: Gojane
Skirt: Thrift find
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Shop from my store


























I hope you enjoy the pictures. Please feel free to leave comments or email me for any questions.

                                                                                  Yours in Style,

                                                                                         Mari

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *