70S TWIST

Monday, June 08, 2015

Hello Fashion Friends!!I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. My favorite circa is the 70s. I love bell bottom jeans and to find one in African print was even more amazing. I decided last week that the pants I found at a local thrift store is what I wanted to wear to my cousin's graduation cookout on Sunday June 7,2015. I love mixing and matching when I dress. It's not about the amount you spend, it's how you style it. Graduation season is definitely in session right now.  I would like to congratulate all 2015 graduate. I love graduation parties. I had a lot of fun at the cookout.


Hair Details
Twist out using cold rods











Outfit details
Top: Ross
Kimono: Forever21
Pants: Vintage
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: Valentina

Yours in style,

Mari


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *