Scholarship Recipient

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello Guys/Dolls,

Last night was marvelous. My cousin Isata a scholarship recipient at her job and I went to support her. She works at Rider Wood Village, which is an exciting senior living community in Maryland. The residents raised the money for the scholarship that my cousin was awarded with. The event was rewarding. The slogan on the pamphlet that we received during the event states "Their future is in our hands, our future is in their hands." I was truly touched by the slogan and the generosity of the residents.

Let's get back to fashion. Here is a picture of what I wore.


Outfit Details
Fedora &Glasses: Thrift Finds
Shirt: Free People
Jeans: True Religion
Shoes: BCBG
Bag: Gift











Yours in style,

Mari

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *